As of Aug 19, 2021
1. The types of information collected by Blackseed Bio through the website and the purposes for which we use it.
2. How Blackseed Bio collects and stores your information.
3. Your rights with respect to such information collection.
What Types of Information Do We Collect?
Information you provide to us
You may provide us with information in two ways:
● Mailing list for website updates. If you subscribe through Getform, the information you provide will be collected (name and email address). The purpose for collection and use of this data is to provide you with website updates.
● Inquiries/feedback through the contact form. If you provide us feedback or contact us, we may collect your name and email address, as well as any other content that you send to us. The purpose for collection and use of this data is to respond to your message.
Information we collect about you
When you use our website, we may automatically collect information, when:
● Website interactions and Data analytics. We use Google Analytics to discover how you interact with our website (e.g. which pages on Blackseed Bio are visited), your browser type, operating system, non-specific location (country) and/or a date/time stamp for visitors. The purposes of collection and use of this data is to understand how you interact with our website, measure the performance of the website, and understand its visitors better to improve the content. These analytics services are provided by Google Analytics. For further information about how Google collects this data through the Site you may click here. You also may choose to install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to opt out of Google Analytics data collection. ● The subscription and contact forms are routed through Getform, which collects visitors' IP addresses, location (country and city), OS, browser and device types. This data is stored on secure Amazon servers. ● If you subscribe, we will collect the location, date of subscription, device subscribed with (mobile/desktop), screen-size, OS and browser, as provided by Getform.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
● To communicate with you and to respond to inquiries.
● To provide you with email notifications on when the website is updated.
● To monitor, improve, and conduct analytics on the website. ● Your email address will not be given or sold to a third party.
How Long Do We Retain Data?
We keep data received through Getform indefinitely until you wish to stop receiving updates and/or communication from Blackseed Bio and request for deletion.
Any non-aggregate data provided by Google Analytics is retained by Google for two months.
Your Rights and Choice
● Deletion of your Personal Information.
You may request for us to delete data collected through Getform from our system at any time by contacting us here. You can also unsubscribe by following the instructions in any emails you receive from us.
● You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by contacting us here or by following the instructions on any emails sent to you from us.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect the Personal Information you provide to us from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of this Personal Information.
If you have any comments or questions, or are concerned about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, you can contact us here.